Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SwEet ThAnGs

So this is a cake I made for my friend's baby shower.
I brought my own so that I could have my cake and eat it too.
I bring my own food to functions often
Frosting Avocado, Cacao Powder, coconut oil, coconut flakes, and Date Paste
maybe add a pinch of sea salt


Ingredients


Date Paste ( dates and water in the food processor)



Dough? Almond pulp from almonds soaked overnight, blended with water and then drained. Also Date paste, some coconut oil, almond extract, vanilla, cacao powder, and some coconut water.

My personal Favorite sweet thing to eat.
Bananas with Cashew or Almond butter
with honey or agave
pictured here with an agave cacao blend!

Another Favorite, Fudge pops
Avocado, coconut oil, and cacao in food processor or the blender.
I add a sweetener of choice palm sugar, dates, agave, or honey
blend!
stick in the ice cube trays and freeze.
perfect bite sized sweet snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment